A maintenance plan is the only way to maintain and maximize your investment in Autodesk perpetual software licenses. With maintenance plans, you’re delivered the tools you need to support your business. You’ll always have access to the latest software and product enhancements, flexible licensing rights that allow you to use current and previous versions of your software at home or abroad*, simplified collaboration via Autodesk cloud services, and the support you need to keep things running smoothly. A maintenance plan is the smart choice to ensure you get the most from your perpetual license software.
A maintenance plan is the only way to maintain your long-term investment in Autodesk perpetual software licenses. Stay current with the latest software releases and reap the benefits of flexible licensing rights, cloud services, and support. A maintenance plan is the smart choice to maximize the power of your software.
A maintenance plan is the only way to maintain your long-term investment in Autodesk perpetual licenses and provide the tools needed to support your business.
Perpetual license customers who purchase maintenance plans will continue to receive the same benefits as those previously offered under the Maintenance Subscription brand. See the following table for examples.
Purchasing a maintenance plan is the only way to maintain and keep your perpetual license software current.
Who is it best for?
Individuals, teams or enterprise customers who currently own a perpetual software license and want to keep it current.
What do you get?
- The latest software release and product enhancements
- Licensing rights such as Previous Version Rights, Home Use Rights, and Global Travel Rights
- 25GB Cloud storage
- Cloud credits (100 per User)
- Technical support
Where you can use it?
- Global Travel Rights (varies based on license type)
- Home Use Rights
What are the key benefits?
- Increase productivity with the latest product releases and updates
- Resolve issues and keep projects on track with support from product specialists
- Harness the power of the cloud and gain a competitive edge through improved collaboration and design analysis tools
- Choose the best purchasing option to fit your budgetary and project needs: annual or multi-year terms available