3D CAD and Simulation for Mechanical Design
Autodesk® Inventor® 3D CAD software products offer a comprehensive, flexible set of software for 3D mechanical design, product simulation, tooling creation, engineer to order, and design communication. Inventor takes you beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping by enabling you to produce an accurate 3D model that can help you design, visualize, and simulate your products before they are built. Digital Prototyping with Inventor helps companies design better products, reduce development costs, and get to market faster.
Autodesk Inventor comes in different product configurations that offer specific levels of functionality to fit your design needs.
Create an Accurate 3D Digital Prototype
Autodesk® Inventor® 3D mechanical design software includes CAD productivity and design communication tools that can help you reduce errors, communicate more effectively, and deliver more innovative product designs faster. The Inventor model is an accurate 3D digital prototype that can validate the form, fit, and function of a design as you work and unites direct modeling and parametric workflows so you always have the right tool for the job.
Inventor can help you:
- Integrate data from AutoCAD® software and 3D data into a single digital model and create a virtual representation of the final product
- Streamline projects that require opening third-party CAD data
- Improve productivity by automating repetitive design workflows
- Better collaborate with accurate 2D documentation and 3D visualization tools
- Efficiently and securely exchange design data with integrated data management
- Optimize material selection based on environmental impact, cost, and performance to make better sustainable design decisions